Save on accommodation and spend on shopping
The Shopping Night Barcelona
The Shopping Night is a great event dedicated to culture, fashion, design, gastronomy and tourism, an event for celebration. Stores in Paseo de Gracia open their doors at a special time: from 8 pm to 1 am. This year’s edition will take place on November 28th and was inspired by the work of the great opera composers Giuseppe Verdi and Richard Wagner. The event occurs in the context of the bicentenary of their birth.
The start will take place in spaces Valkyrie (Paseo de Gràcia, between Roselló and Provenza), with a show starring nine horses and nine amazons who will ride in 9 minutes as if the Valkyries from Richard Wagner opera. Each Valkyrie wears an exclusive design made for the occasion by 9 emerging designers in collaboration with MODAFAD.
The activity duration is five hours, from 20.00 to 1.00 a.m., and this year is divided into six areas:
– VALHALLA. Palau Robert
– VALKYRIE. Paseo de Gràcia, between Rosselló and Provenza
– TRAVIATA Anna Codorníu. Paseo de Gràcia, between Provenza and Mallorca
– TROVATORE. Provenza, between Paseo de Gràcia and Pau Claris
– RIGOLETTO. Provenza between Passeig de Gràcia and Rambla Catalunya
– SPACE OPERA, PRÊT À DANSER -Clear Channel. Paseo de Gràcia, between Gran Via and Ronda Sant Pere