The streets of Barcelona will be plenty of runners next 14th February
Below we leave you some advices if you think about running the Mitja Marató:
- Sleep well the night before
- Use breathable, insulating and protective clothing against cold and wind as when you run at 30km / hour added to an outer low temperature, the equivalent temperature is -6°.
- Use shoes that do not let humidity overstep and have good cushioning.
- Do not run with a full stomach. Leave three hours since breakfast. The day before your diet should be based carbohydrates.
- Drink hearty water the previous days and hours before competing.
- Write your name on the shirt, it will make that people yell at your step and encourage you to follow at times of greatest weakness. But concentrate on the race, do not shout or speak, you’ll thank.Trata de mantener un ritmo equilibrado aunque haya momentos en los que te sientas con mucha fuerza.
- Try to maintain a balanced beat although there are times when you feel strongly.Prepara tu mejor sonrisa para el momento en que cruces la meta J
- Do yourself a playlist with joyful music anime during the race.
- Try to maintain a balanced beat although there are times when you feel strongly.
- Once you’ve crossed the line, stretch, drink water, stick a nice cold shower and put your feet up.
Time and exit point: 8:45 h, Pg Pujades
End time (maximum): 11:30 h
Route distance: 20km
Route: SALIDA: Pg. Pujades – P. Picasso – Av. Marqués Argentera – P. Isabel II – P. Colon – Josep Carné – Pl.Drassanes – Paral.lel – Entença – Gran Via – Pl. Tetuan – P. Sant Joan – P.Lluís Companys – B. Muñoz – Pallars – Llacuna – Tànger – Marroc – Bilbao -Gran Vía – Rambla Prim – Diagonal sentit Llobregat – Espronceda – Diagonal sentit Besós – Plaça llevant – P. Taulat – Selva de mar – P. Garcia Faria – P. Calvell – Av. Litoral -Arquitecte Sert – Salvador Espriu – Marina – Pujades. LLEGADA: Pg. Pujades.
Telephone: 902 43 17 63
Prior registration is required to participate in the race.
Registration: can be made until 9th February at 11:50pm.
Prices: Up to 12,000 subscribers: € 24.5 (with yellow chip) and 28 € (without chip). Including VAT. From 12,001 enrolled: 29 € (with yellow chip) and 32.5 € (without chip). Including VAT.
If you need accommodation in Barcelona, check availability in our booking system.